As part of the Swim School Project WaterSafe Auckland produces a fact sheet each term, following a particular theme. These themes may be repeated over several fact sheets however the actual content may vary or be updated.
Copies of these fact sheets are readily available to swim schools in the Auckland region however please feel free to download a copy from the resources list at right.
- Term 1 11: Supervision – Keeping children safe around water
- Term 3 09: Drowning is silent, always supervise
- Term 2 09: Community water safety and boat safety
- Term 1 09: Can your child swim?
- Term 4 08: Enjoy the beach this summer, always supervise
- Term 3 08: Drowning is silent, always supervise
- Term 2 08: Choosing a buoyancy aid for small children
- Term 1 08: Can your child swim across the pool in their lesson?
- Term 4 07: Beach and neighbourhood toddler water safety
- Term 3 07: Auckland region preschool drownings
- Term 2 07: Community water safety and boat safety
For further information on the swim school project or to order fact sheets for your swim school (Auckland region) please contact Alan Chow firstname.lastname@example.org