We invite you to join us for a Special AGM and AGM to be followed by presentations on recent research approaches to the prevention of drowning by Dr Kevin Moran ONZM, Jonathon Webber and Teresa Stanley (following their recent delivery at the World Conference on Drowning Prevention in Malaysia).
1:45pm to 5:00pm
Tuesday 8 December 2015 at WaterSafe Auckland 85 Westhaven Drive, St Mary’s Bay.
1:45 pm – Special General Meeting to Discuss Membership
2:15pm – 21st Annual General Meeting of WaterSafe Auckland Inc. (WAI)
3.30pm – Research Presentations
- Welcome Apologies
- Confirmation of minutes of previous Annual General Meeting held 5th December 2014
- Presentation of Chairman’s Report and Annual Report
- Presentation of Annual Financial Statements
- Election of Officers
- Appointment of Auditor
- Appointment of Legal Advisor
- Amendment to Constitution
- Any other general business pertinent to the Annual General Meeting
In accordance with Clause 15.7, each Organisation/Corporate, Family and Whanau member shall be entitled to designate an individual chosen by that member to represent them and vote on their behalf at each Annual General Meeting.
RSVP by 30 November 2015 to Steph Ryall, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details, including a PROXY Voting Form, can be found in the WaterSafe Auckland AGM 2015 Notice and Agenda