Many people drown because of accidental falls into water, often wearing clothes. It may be harder to exit the water wearing clothes.
Entries Wearing Clothes
- Experience a variety entries wearing clothes.
- Roll play an accidental falling into the water wearing clothes.
Exits Wearing Clothes
- Experience exiting wearing clothes.
- The push and hook exit is a good method for students to exit a pool. Hands on side of pool, push up, hook one knee on side of pool.
Teaching Tips and Class Management
- It is important for students to experience exiting the water from different height levels, and wearing a variety of clothes, including shoes,
- Question the students about the ease or difficulty of exiting when wearing clothes.