Please join us for the 25th Annual General Meeting of WaterSafe Auckland Inc., also including a focus on our Māori Water Safety Matapono and our annual Water Safety Champion Awards
When: 1:30pm – 3.00pm, Monday 2nd December 2019.
Where: 85 Westhaven Drive, Westhaven, Auckland.
1.35pm – 2.30pm: Māori Water Safety Matapono
2.30pm – 2.45pm: Annual General Meeting
• Confirmation of Quorum.
• Confirmation of the Minutes of the 24th AGM held 12 November 2018.
• Presentation and adoption of Chairperson’s Report.
• Presentation and adoption of Annual Report 2019.
• Election of Officers.
• Appointment of Auditor.
• Appointment of Legal Advisor.
• General Business pertinent to the Annual General Meeting.
Each full member (in accordance with Clause 2.1(c)) shall be entitled to designate an individual chosen by that member to represent them and vote on their behalf at the Annual General Meeting.
2.45pm – 3.00pm: Water Safety Champion Awards
3.00pm: Closing and Refreshments
In accordance with Clause 2.1(c) of the Rules, each full member shall be entitled to designate an individual chosen by that member to represent them and vote on their behalf at the Annual General Meeting. Proxy voting forms are available upon request, email email@example.com or phone 09 376 5114.